NEWS & UPDATE
Double Delight Dinner (only one couple per evening)
IDR1,900K ++ /Couple
Take pleasure in an intimate dining experience for two served against the cultural backdrop of our Oos Valley. A traditionally costumed waiter will provide a personal escort from your private villa to the venue where you will be welcomed with fresh flowers and a warm Balinese smile. Savour culinary delights from a set Indonesian or Western menu paired with selected wines as you unwind in style under a magical Ubud night sky.
* This memorable dining indulgence is limited to just one couple per evening and advance reservation is highly recommended
- Available for one couple only each evening
- Dinner is six courses paired with house wine
- Rate is subject to 11% government tax and 10% service charge
Please book direct at Dining Booking Form (at least one day in advance)
New Spa Promotion
- Memory in Paradise (4 Hours): A 4 hours spa experience in a private villa spa compound at Pita Maha Private Villa Spa to refresh both body and spirit with a traditional massage and continues with a deep cleansing facial.
- A Day at Pita Maha (7 Hours) : A perfect blend of spa, culinary and sightseeing experience. 7 hours package, comes with an array of spa treatments of Balinese Massage, Traditional Lulur, Pita Maha Facial and Flower bath that will give you an exceptional experience during the day.
New Spa & Dine Package
- Chocolate Luxury (for Couple) : 120 minutes intensive spa treatment at Pita Maha Private Villa Spa using fine quality chocolate and other natural ingredients to uplift the body, mind and spirit. It will leave you looking great and feeling sweetly satisfied. Savour a delicious set Indonesian lunch or dinner and a special Sanggingan cocktail to complete the Pita Maha Spa experience.
Please visit Pita Maha Experience website for more details
Sanctuary for Sensory Indulgence
Etched into a hillside overlooking the Tjampuhan ridge, Pita Maha Resort & Spa encompasses 24 private villas in a style reminiscent of a Balinese village. Located just 5 minutes from central Ubud, this boutique hotel is an elegant retreat steeped in local tradition.
Named after the artistic association that nurtured creative talent during the 1930's, Pita Maha Resort & Spa is an elegant hotel in Ubud where travellers can experience the true charm of Bali. Pita Maha means 'great shining' and this boutique resort honours the island's artistic legacy.
Private Havens that Celebrate Local Artistry
Pita Maha Resort & Spa celebrates Bali's vibrant cultural heritage with a collection of private villas. Seasoned travellers can leave behind all the complications of today's fast paced world and recharge in this peaceful Ubud setting.
RESTAURANT & DINING
Stylish Wining & Dining Options
Pita Maha Resort & Spa anticipates the culinary needs of in-house guests with a choice of dining options. Terrace Restaurant is a stunning setting spread across two levels and caters to all taste preferences with an exceptional menu of local Balinese and international cuisine.
Embark on a Journey of Personal Indulgence at Pita Maha Spa
A sanctuary cocooned from the complications of modern living, the Pita Maha Spa is a private villa nestled within a secluded part of the resort. It offers a dedicated menu of treatments inspired by ancient Balinese healing practices to promote health, beauty and vitality.
A Celebration of Shared Destiny
Pita Maha Resort & Spa in the charming village of Ubud is the perfect location for a destination wedding. Couples can celebrate their special day before an audience of family and friends in a choice of romantic settings against a backdrop of tropical greenery.